Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Kinsley MacNamara
Search Begins ( Caine, V, Romal )  EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 8:01 am by KC

» Keenan ford off iwaku
Search Begins ( Caine, V, Romal )  EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 8:00 am by KC

» Kaitlyn Byrne & Family - Family Ties
Search Begins ( Caine, V, Romal )  EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 6:27 pm by Cashan

» Meribeth Brodie - Uniting the Nation
Search Begins ( Caine, V, Romal )  EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:18 pm by Cashan

» The Mulligan's - Ashthorne
Search Begins ( Caine, V, Romal )  EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 11:21 pm by Cashan

» The Harrison's - Ashthorne
Search Begins ( Caine, V, Romal )  EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 4:03 pm by Cashan

» Ross McAlister
Search Begins ( Caine, V, Romal )  EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 3:00 pm by KC

» Cillian Cavanaugh
Search Begins ( Caine, V, Romal )  EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 2:58 pm by KC

» Tales of Rockford
Search Begins ( Caine, V, Romal )  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 8:43 am by KC

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 am

Affiliates

free forum

photo risenbutton_zpsd68a70fd.jpg free forum

2 posters

Search Begins ( Caine, V, Romal )

Nienna
    Nienna

Search Begins ( Caine, V, Romal )  Empty Search Begins ( Caine, V, Romal )

Post  Nienna Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:27 pm

Sirens scream up and down the streets as screams echoed from the blazing building begging to be saved. Fire licked at the brick work from the lower windows pushing the shadows back and causing them to dance against on the road and the walls of the buildings safely across the street. Four days had past since her deal with Az and she finally had the energy to move from the cave outside of the town.

It had taken her two months to track down where Caine had taken up residents since leaving the mansion, she had his number of course but she wanted to be close when she called him, running into Az had just been a bonus. Seems the angels had pissed her off by trying to kill her and she had been more then happy to help Lita remove their hold on her. Reaching up to rub her neck as she walked down the streets her eyes still a vivid blue darted from side to side watching the humans running around like headless chickens trying to save those that were already past saving. The humans of course couldn't smell it but she could, the scent of burning flesh filled the air, if it wasn't for her strong stomach and centuries of experience it barely even bothered her anymore.

Stopping to watch the fire trucks came around the corner skidding to a halt. As the men jumped from the cabin and into action she began to feel the claws of blood lust setting fire to her throat,gasping lightly for air as her eyes shifted in color she stumbled on her high heels. Reaching a hand out she gripped the wall and bent over as violet optics with blood red flecks dilated and then constricted as she fought for control. To those around she appeared to be suffering from severe smoke inhalation, naively a young fireman didn't hesitate in running to her side to help. Grabbing her shoulder he spoke softly to her trying to get her to breath in the oxygen from the tank on his back. Looking up at him in the darkness she tried to shake her head as a straggled sob left her, her lungs felt like they were closing over and she was suffocating slowly. It was horrible, but she could hear his blood pumping and beating against his skin, she could almost taste it. Leaning into him her head on his shoulder she manged to move her shoulders as though she was crying. Instinctively the male wrapped his arms around her and held her close whispering that she was save now.

Her fang dropped , it had been 8 months since she had tasted the blood of a innocent, latching onto his neck in one swift movement she savored every drop, stepping back she pulled him down the side of one house, her nails gripped his shoulders piercing through the material and through his tanned skin. After moment she dropped the dead male and lent back against the wall, she had needed that feed more then she had realised, her eyes dilated once more a crystal blue as everything was now ten times clearer then before. Sighing she wiped her lips and stepped over the body, moving out she watched the other men fight the blaze, shrugging she started back down the street to the bar.

Reaching the bar she looked across the road, it was a hole in the wall one of his usual haunts. Rolling her eyes she sank to a seat on the shops window sill and crossed her legs the tight skinny jeans hugging her curves like a second skin. Pulling the android phone from the right pocket of her leather jacket she flicked to the message center and typed out a text sending it to Caine's phone.

" You certainly pick holes anyway ... Shop across the road .... L"
    KC

Search Begins ( Caine, V, Romal )  Empty Re: Search Begins ( Caine, V, Romal )

Post  KC Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:53 pm

Months had passed since Caine and Sauri had escaped the horrible conditions of slavery at the homestead. Since their release Caine had managed to get them both to a small town house in the city and had spent the time following to preserve their energy and slowly rebuild what was left of themselves. Sauri had never looked so dismal when he had first seen her the day the master had purchased him at the market auction but now as time had carried on she was improving drastically. This particular afternoon he had asked her to take some time to herself, to relax while he would do the same elsewhere. His physical condition had little waste since he had been forced to complete endless hours of labour, his muscles defined where as what body fat his shell had carried had been stripped away. He looked slimmer now, though he felt stronger.

It was harder these days to shut out the noises that surrounded him, the chatter of the bar however somewhat soothing as he sat at the bar and sipped at his drink. He hadnt expected at all to be receiving a message from someone such as Lita. It had been a damn long time since he had laid eyes on her last and was confident back then that she was in the midst of her own troubles. As his cell lit up and rattled atop the marble bar top in front of him he dropped a finger onto the home button to unlock the screen. reading the message the corner of his lip raised, eyes staring at the name. At least she was still alive.
    Putting his cell into the pocket of his trench jacket Caine slid backwards off the stool and tipped up his glass to drink what remained of his liquor. Putting the glass down he turned and wove through the crowd until he pushed his way out of the entrance and into the street where sirens blared with alarm. his breath rose from the fresh night air as he tucked his hands into his jacket and directed his gaze across to where he could view a figure opposite.
    Dodging a car before he crossed the road, Caine strode up across the foot path and nodded.
    "well well, look who decided to show up" he murmured in good humour
    Nienna
    Nienna

Post  Nienna Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:15 pm

The pale eyes roamed over Caine, he had lost weight since she had last seen him, he had gone through some rough times it would have seemed. Slipping her phone back into her pocket she held a hand out to him to help her up with a smile showing off her fangs that were still down from her earlier feed. Wrinkling her nose she muttered " you smell of weak whiskey Caine.... sorry i have been gone so long between family and feather issues i have been ... busy."

Once she was stand she knew Caine would pick up on what she had just removed form her body, she just hoped he could deal with it , for Romal's sake if for no one else. All going well she hoped Caine knew where V was cos she sure as hell couldn't track him down which was odd for her.
    KC

Post  KC Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:34 am

It wasn’t in Caine’s nature to shun Lita in anyway no matter how bad the sudden smell made him feel when he took her hand and helped her up from the window sill ledging. Since he had last seen her in entirely different places and circumstances he raised a brow and instead decided that perhaps he shouldn’t immediately note the way her scent had changed, nor how she came across eerily calm. Her comment on the whiskey smell prompted a small chuckle before he rose a brow
    “well shit Lita, not like I would drive all this way for water” he threw in response but gave her a smile to ease his sarcastic tone. He looked over her and sighed as he pocketed his hand again.
    “Yeah I know shits been a little beyond crazy as of late,” he added in response, moving to the side as someone politely excused their way between the two. He hadn’t been aware of them blocking the pathway however he moved to the side and leant against the wall as he shrugged
    “So you never show up just for shits and gigs, I take it your in a spot of bother?
    Nienna
    Nienna

Post  Nienna Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:19 pm

She looked him over slowly blinking as she chewed on her lip. She didn't know whether the next few lines would make her seem mad or he mite even just walk away from her. Did he know Romal was alive again? probably not, but what could she do about it , she needed Caine and V's help to bring him back to the Romal they all knew. Wrinkling her nose she cleared her throat and began to speak " I saw Romal .... but he is different , your fathers dirty little claws are stuck deep in his very being. I need you and V's help to bring him around" there is was out. Looking up at him she tried to judge his reaction to what she had said. She had done her best to keep the emotions out of her voice, she forced herself to remain calm for who knew how the brothers would react, if it was to be badly she would need a level head to get them all through what was to come.

Slipping her hands into her jacket pockets she looked around at those passing by on the street with a sigh. Thinking the rest of this conversation was best had on the move. Looking at him she hoped he would agree to getting on her bike and going with her to find V without asking to many questions about what had happened to her, it would be eaiser to explain it to them both at the same time.
    KC

Post  KC Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:27 pm

What came from Lita was something Caine hadnt even considered, since the last time they had spoken it would have been a miracle if Lita and Romal would stand in the same room together without trying to murder eachother.
    "no explanations needed lita, i know exactly whats going on with Romal, hence why i dont intend to meet up with Vaughan or Nate or have a fluffy time around Romal" he replied somewhat sternly, not bothering to soften the truth of the matter for her. Caine could never tell her differently.
    "If your looking for Vaughan, word has it he was somewhere with Kenshu but the last chat we had was a few months ago now, so the best i can do for you is give you his number' he added, reaching into his pocket and drawing out his cell with the hope that she wouldnt question. he knew that was highly unlikely.
    Nienna
    Nienna

Post  Nienna Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Reaching out to take the number from his phone she sighed softly pocketing her own phone with the newly added number she turned from him for a moment. She hadnt expected him to say know, they were brothers, family were there for each other. Nodding she took a deep breath and stepped around him, she wasnt going to bully him into agreeing or to bend his ear, she simply didnt have the time. Patting his shoulder she knew if it didnt work she would never see Caine again, this wasn't a we will fix it the second time around this was a one chance thing. Blinking back the tears " Take Care Caine" there was something very final in her voice, it was more like a goodbye then a see you soon. Wrinkling her nose she headed for where she had left her bike starting to feel like she was the only one that was going to fight for Storm. Stopping she looked over her shoulder at where she left Caine " You should know Caine , if the shoe was on the other foot, Storm would bleed till you were back with us." with that she walked, she knew it was a kick in the teeth but he still needed to know it, she knew Storm and never would he let their father have claws in any of them if they could do something about it.

Her heels clinked lightly as she moved further down the street planning her next move in silence.
    KC

Post  KC Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:14 pm

There was no shouting much to his surprise and when Lita resigned to simply farewelling him he felt the sting of dissappointment. He could understand her reaction, though whether his brother was any further in his own plans to help romal Caine couldnt tell and he couldnt see lita understanding their methods anymore then any of the brothers or asha had. He followed her regardless of her words and grabbed her arm when she had moved off after telling him a few hurtful comments.
    "hey!" he growled at her as he spun her around, eyes swirling like a foggy mist. "dont you for a minute suggest or believe that i dont give a shit about helping romal out but if you havent noticed, having all of us together and a supercharged Romal ready to kill us is exactly what nero is wanting. Theres alot more going on behind the scenes then you know Lita and to be honest its not the only issue ive been dealing with so forgive me for not running into a trap" he snarled lowly
    "Vaughan only recently recovered from Romal almost tearing him in two, We do give a shit, but we arent playing ball like Nero wants us" he growled before eventually letting go of her arm with a frustrated sigh.
    "sorry" he murmured as he took a step back
    Nienna
    Nienna

Post  Nienna Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:43 pm

She let him vent, her eyes now calm, eerily so, before she whispered " I died Caine ... i watched from limbo , they made me watch every little thing Nero " the name was spat as though it was poison on her tongue " did to him. i felt every wound, it was my punishment, then i say him return , and i did what i had to to get back" pain filled her eyes as she relived what had happened to Romal, and then the agony of Zad's marking her as a vessel not realising that she was showing the image and feelings through his hand holding her. Her eyes darkened " i let one of them mark me, use me as his vessel so i would at least be back her on the same plain as him, to make a difference, i get you think he is lost to Nero, but he is not" her head started to shake back and forth " He saw me, wings and all ... but yet he had enough clarity to tell me to get the angel out of me.... and i did.... i came asking for your help cos i need it. If Sauri went to Rom no matter what shit he had been through ... do you think he would say No" she left it at that he could spit and curse at her all he wanted , she wasn't going to fight with him. Where would that get her, no where  so she simply shrugged and waited for Caine to blow another fuse so she could get on her way.

Looking up at the sky then back down again she whispered " i don't have time, can i go now ... i need to get your three No's so i can get to tracking him down."
    KC

Post  KC Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:19 pm

As Lita recountered her experience Caine closed his eyes, a flood of emotion inducing the same sickening feeling he often tried to refuse to absorb. he let go from her to keep from overtaking the absorption of emotion shaking his own hands with an unusual tense form.
    There was so much he had there, then Sauri and the whole situation with Romal, though when she talked about Romal and her being used as a vessel he shook his head with a sigh. he couldnt deny he hoped Romal was still there, though her conversation had been quite different to their own. Sauri's name was mentioned again and his old sense of protection over his fiance returned
    "Don't Lita, dont bring Sauri anywhere into this shit." he commented simply, not interested in playing head games. He glanced back and forth before cursing under his breath. "Look you need to realise We cant have the same little talk to Romal, its ingrained in him to kill his blood brothers, Give me a minute and i can get my shit together, Besides you'll need more then your guilt trips to get Vaughan near Romal at the moment" he told her straight
    Nienna
    Nienna

Post  Nienna Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:37 pm

Shaking her head " i am not asking to get her involved Caine, i wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy , not even on Vex and he killed me.... " chewing on her bottom lip she sighed and tapped her toe watching him " don't bother Caine, you don't want to help i get that and i won't guilt trip , just ask V ..." blinking slowly, leaning against the wall she reached up and pushed her hair out of her face. Thinking of him and Sauri she sighed softly " go to Sauri Caine , i am sorry for asking i get its not your fight." pushing off the wall she could feel the truth hitting her, it wasn't there fight , alone they couldn't take Romal and they didn't seem willing to stand together, she would do what she could to help him but leave his family out of it.

Moving over to black and red 2012 Honda NC700X and threw her leg over it slipping the key into the ignition " its not your fight." she smiled at Caine " Bye Caine, take care of Sauri."

Post  Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:41 am

“They're here to kill you my son” the voice woke him up from a deep sleep, sitting up in a daze of confusion he growled a wince out between clenched teeth sleeping rough was starting to get old now, but really what choice did he have. Where ever he went they would find him he knew that, he had to find them first to survive and to give his father what he needed.
    He would pick them off one at a time, he knew that now. “That's right my boy, that's the way to go” .

“Shut up” his fingers curled into his palms, nails biting the flesh drawing blood, the scent even though his own near set him off into a frenzy. It had been days? Months? He couldn't remember any more but even without blood as a sustenance Romal had never been such a threat, fuelled by pure rage and turmoil Nero had made him a unpredictable walking time bomb.

“Stay out of my head let me do my job” he growled as he made his move striding off down the street. Dressed in the rags of the clothes he had woken from the grave in coupled with the fact he was blackened with dirt, talking to himself and had runes glowing in a mixture of red and purple people moved across the street to avoid him, some automatically ducking into shops to avoid the crazed beast.

By coincidence he had been sleeping no less then two blocks away in an abandoned court yard, it took him less then five minutes to be standing at the top of the street as if frozen. Eyes dilating black as the runes spread out painfully across his skin Romal hissed air between his teeth, his body instantly shifting into its more demonic looking appearance.
    “See she is in on it as well son, your whore she conspires against you” mocked Nero through his head, Romal shaking it sharpley in response trying to knock the words from his skull.
    “I said shut... the... fuck … up” he almost roared hos voice rising as his confusion once again began to take over as it did when he had fought Vaughan.
    In solace it was easy, he knew he just had to kill the brothers... it would be over then wouldn't it?
    But seeing them always stirred up something in the darkness, something he couldn't grasp or hold, it ate away at him like a poison clouding his judgement.
    KC

Post  KC Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:31 am

For once in his life Lita infuriated him. He’d offered to help despite the plan his brother had put into action with the additional hesitation given his own issues at heart but here she was after asking for the help now rejecting it. At last he gave up trying to point out his position and instead put his hands up
    “You know what Lita, you win okay” He growled though he exit was immediately hampered when he turned and spotted non other than Romal
    “awh crap” he murmured, wondering how in the hell Romal had managed to find them though given his connection to the other brothers and Lita aswell he could only assume.
    He narrowed his gaze on his brother, sensing the trouble like a heatwave. All sense of complimenting Lita on her bike had dissipated from his mind as he watched Romal in the distance seem to speak to no one in particular, though he had a fair idea of who it would have been. He stepped in between the line of view of Lita and Romal, facing his brother with a much of an authoritive stance that he could. He wasn’t in the mood to have his arse kicked but it looked like Romal was going that way.
    Nienna
    Nienna

Post  Nienna Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Looking up at Romal she gasped lightly pain crossing her facial features for a moment, she knew what he would think , but she needed all the brothers together before she could let them near Romal. Biting down on her bottom lip she reached out slapping Caine's arm and starting the engine of her bike " Get the fuck on the bike Caine , your to weak without the other two to win, get on the bike and we will get our of here." Reeving the engine once then twice her eyes never left Romal as she mouthed softly " I'm sorry"

Post  Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:30 pm

“Cowards are going to flea you my son, Your own brother won't even stand and fight you as a man” Nero hissed conspiratorially into Romal's mind.
    Cocking his head to the side Romal stared at them both for a moment, watching as Lita started her bike willing Caine to up and run from him.
    “You're just as bad as them you Bitch” he spat between his clenched teeth the aura around his runes flaring bright into the skies, the temperature notably rising in his vicinity.

With his rage he had started to move, he knew he would make it to both of them before Caine would have a chance to climb upon the bike and flea, it was an over sight on Lita's part that Caine could escape in time.

Picking up speed his hair whipped against his face, runes blazing into a blurr of mottled reds and purples behind him as his speed increased to that of a bullet.
    Within point 7 of a second he would be upon them, his left leg digging into the earth kicking him into a side ways spin through the air.
    Completing a full three spins he extended his hand forcing the claws into a cupping shape to which he intended on grabbing Caine's head, using the propulsion to lift his brother from the earth and slam him down into the said escape vehicle.
    Lita would come next.
    KC

Post  KC Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:44 am

Caine had never been one to admit his faults or abilities though in the moment he hoped to hell he was indeed strong enough without his other brothers. The comment add salt to his wounds though he had no time at all to bite back at Lita, this sudden strained conversation between them shut down by Romal’s swift and dreadful attack. He had used the grip Lita had slapped upon his arm to pull himself towards the bike but his leg never reached the side of the bike, instead his eyes gave away the sharp and unforgiving pain as Romal’s claws propelled him into the side of the bike with a drastic blow.

The hammer of shock sent through the side of his face had Caine grasping at his head, rolling onto his back as his runes illuminated in there incandescent pearl colouration.Grabbing one of Romal's ankles to take his attention from Lita, He then splayed his hands in an odd movement as he projected an ability he had kept hidden until now. He looked his brother dead in the eye, and in the moment allowed a bridge of telepathic speech to invade the mind of his brother. It came in a flurry of whispers, one of his voices pleaded for help, another asked why Romal was doing such a thing. There were repetitive words in the background and the mental assault was an odd defence. It did however give Caine a small chance to recover from the sudden blow, preparing himself to defend.
    Nienna
    Nienna

Post  Nienna Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:48 pm

As Caine hit the bike Lita was propelled for off her seat and onto the ground near by. Looking up in horror at Romal she held out her hand trying to pull herself up in time to get between Romal and Caine, Focusing her power she pulled fire to her forcing in into her skin causing it to glow in a bright almost angelic light, secretly hoping that the remaining scent of angel was strong enough to make Romal falter long enough for her to grab Caine and get out of there.

Stepping over her fallen bite tears filled her eyes as she whispered softly " Storm please , listen to me love, you know me , you know your brothers don't want you dead, please just think this through... don't listen to your fathers lies..." breathing slowly she continued the fire based glow making it pulse like an aura or halo. Finally getting the far side she stood between Caine and Romal holding out her hands, hoping Caine was intelligent enough to get what she was doing and didn't move an inch or try to 'save' her.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Whisperd words hissed through his mind, his head twisting to the side as it bore pain into his skull, stumbling three steps backwards in confusion and deafness his clawed hands rose to curl up around his head his face darkening with confusion and discomfort a snarl breaking through his lips.
    As soon as he started to correct himself Lita burst into what looked to him to be an angelic light, fear rippled through him but not enough to turn him around, he had got this far, he had Caine so close he couldn't lose him again, it had taken so long.
    "I know" he growled to neither of the two before him.
    "Shut your fucking mouth" he bellowed this time at Lita as he started to move towards the two of them one hand shielding his eyes from the lights burn.
    KC

Post  KC Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:09 am

“Screw giving him the light and fluffies!” Caine growled as his head thumped, getting up from the ground significantly grumpier given his brother had slammed his head into a motorbike. Instead of immediately giving in and retreating however he used the distraction of Lita to gather enough energy, elevating the mental assault to that of a hissing screech, his eyes boldly opalescent in a glaze as he projected the sound with enough force to start his retreat, pushing hard as his feet hit the ground. Sprinting from the two of them he figured Lita had some sort of advantage and it was imperative he keep himself alive. Now wasn’t the time to be a damn hero.
    Nienna
    Nienna

Post  Nienna Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:15 pm

Once she felt Caine back off she took a few steps back and whispered " Storm we will fix this i promise..." turning she took off after Caine hoping that Romal was slow enough to react that they managed to put some distance between them.

Kicking off the ground she caught up with Caine quickly, grabbing his wrist she picked up speed dragging him along with her heading for the outskirts of the town.

( KC if this isn't OK with you let me know and i will edit)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:32 am